O’Realty SC, LLC (The Tattooed Agent) encourages and supports an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. All residential real estate information on this website is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial states, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.” Your state or local jurisdiction may impose additional requirements. We are committed to the letter and spirit of the United States policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity.
- Debunking Home Price Fall Predictions: Resilience in the Housing Market
- The Surprising Truth About Buyers and Mortgage Rates in Today’s Housing Market
- Beyond Rates: Why Personal Needs Should Drive Your Home Selling Decision
- Unveiling Delinquency Trends: Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Insights
- Debunking the Myth of an Impending Foreclosure Flood