Location is also an important consideration when choosing a home that can grow with your family. Choosing a neighborhood is always an important point when selecting a family home, but you will also want to consider the proximity of schools and community centers.
Here is some local information that might help you as you search homes for sale in Upstate areas!
Greenville County, School Information
Greenville County Schools is a “choice” district, offering quality schools at all levels across the school system. Approximately 15% of the school system’s 76,000 students attend school on choice.
Students are assigned to a school (home-based) based on the address where their custodial parent/guardian resides. School assignments are listed by subdivision/multi-family dwelling and home address on the Greenville County School’s website.
- Find your school by Address
- Find your school by Subdivision/Multi-Family Dwelling
- School / Center Profiles in Greenville County Schools
- Selecting My School in Greenville County
- Greenville County School Greenville County Schools Calendars
- Greenville County Schools FORMS
- Greenville County High School Basics
- Greenville County Private Schools
Anderson County, School Information
Oconee County, School Information
Pickens County, School Information
The School District of Pickens County is a county-wide school system, serving all of Pickens County with 16 elementary schools, five middle schools, four high schools, and a state-of-the-art Career and Technology Center. The district is composed of five attendance areas: Dacusville, Daniel, Easley, Liberty, and Pickens with a limited school choice program. Accredited through AdvancED (formerly the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools), SDPC is recognized throughout the nation as a “Quality School System.”
- Directory of Schoolsin Pickens County
- Download 2015-16 Pickens County School District Calendar
- Pickens Private Schools
Laurens County, School Information
Laurens County School District 55 : Enrolling your child in the school system here is a relatively simple matter. You should have signed a statement of release in the school district from which you have moved. This enables District 55 to receive a copy of your child’s records from that school system. If you did not do this before relocating, someone at the school to which your child is assigned in District 55 will be glad to assist you. Take your child’s previous report cards and other school records that you may have with you. Find a school in Laurens County District 55
Spartanburg County, School Information (Districts: 1-7):
- Spartanburg County District 1 – Campobello, Inman, Landrum
- Spartanburg County District 2–Boiling Springs, Chesnee, Inman, Mayo
- Spartanburg County School District 3 – Cowpens, Pacolet, Spartanburg
- Spartanburg County District 4 – Woodruff
- Spartanburg County District 5 – Duncan, Moore, Reidville, Wellford
- Spartanburg County District 6 – Moore, Pauline, Roebuck, Spartanburg
- Spartanburg County School District 7 – Spartanburg
The SC School for the Deaf and the Blind is the state’s only specialized school for students who are deaf or blind. The main campus is located in Spartanburg, but the school serves students throughout the state through its campus and outreach programs.
- Annual school report cards provide educators and citizens with information to evaluate the performance of public schools.
- Research public, private, and catholic schools and districts across the country at HouseHunt.com .
- Laws, regulations, and policies established by the South Carolina Legislature for child care facilities.
Brian O’Neill – eXp Realty® serves the entire Upstate, SC area including Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg, Pickens and Oconee counties. We know the Upstate region and will show you the community attractions, schools, parks, neighborhoods and other area information important to your real estate decision.
For more information about this area, browse the information here, and then contact me with questions about an area that interests you.