Owning a home has always been part of the American dream. It provides security, stability and an asset to build wealth. After several inconsistent years, confidence in the real estate market is up again. With rental prices on the rise and the relatively low cost of owning a home, many home seekers are choosing to buy instead of renting but want to know what to expect during the real estate purchasing process.
What Does An Agent Do For Me As A Buyer?
Brian O’Neill will guide you through all the necessary steps of the home buying process. I believe that offering a true atmosphere of teamwork, which includes our diligent and knowledgeable resources can gain you the best results when searching for a home.
We invite you to view our personal summary of the services we provide to our Buyer Clients in addition to the following duties.
Educating & Assisting the Home Buyer:
- The state of the current market
- How the home buying process works
- Developing your best home buying strategy
- Selecting and arranging property showings.
- Evaluating particular properties.
- Keeping all information confidential
- Help buyer formulate a winning offer, suggest contract contingencies including any closing cost terms.
- Contact me to receive new listing alerts
- Research & Provide Reports for your Areas of Interest
- Provide sources of accurate and lawful information
- Explain forms, disclosures and agreements.
- Getting Pre-Approved
- Determine & explain the types of loans you qualify for
- Lender Checklist
- Determining Monthly Payment
- Pre-Approval Letter
- Crafting an Offer
- Assist in the negotiations for a favorable price and terms.
- Tracking and Monitoring the entire purchase process
- Assisting with issues that could arise through closing.
- Inspection Process
- Home Warranties
We’re working as a team so we can find the right home that will satisfy your needs best. When it comes to homes for sale in Greenville, South Carolina, Brian O’Neill is here to answer all of your questions and help you make the most informed, confident decisions possible.
Ready, Set, Buy!